• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

That Special Time of Year

tastybeets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Yes, for the last month and a half it's been that glorious time of year when Einstein readily steps up on anyone's hand and immediately starts masturbating. Way to gross the whole world out, guy. Thanks, bub. I love you too, just not in that way.

:meh:

I have this love/hate relationship with his hormones. It turns him EXTRA sweet (with a side of nasty buttrub), but it severely limits the time I can spend holding and scratching him (because of said buttrub). I guess I can be grateful he doesn't swoop, bite, or attack anyone.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh boy! Fun times! :laugh:

Beanurita

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Melissa
Oh yea!! Fun fun!!

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
I hear ya. Weeble keeps doing it on her toys. All will be quiet and then the clucking starts and you look over and she's staring at you with her butt rubbing on something :wideyed: :eek: :jawdrop1: :o: :bag: :lol:

Can't even walk the 12 feet from day cage to sleep cage without either trying to regurgitate for me. Oh hormones...

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Raging hormones here too. Lucy and Blue are presenting to me (I think just quietly they're bi or lesbians lol) Pikachu has become aggressive and nailed me today unfortunately I pulled my hand away and he was hanging on trying to pierce through my finger and he was hurled through the cage door and now thinks I am a tyrant because of it. :(
Red is just loud at the moment and we are trying to give them as much sleep and such to calm them down but it's not working that well!!

msplantladi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
I need a calendar or a knock on the head :confused: ....the birds transform into creatures I have never seen before and I am puzzled...then after trying ten million different things the light bulb comes on......OH YA ITS RAGING HORMONE SEASON :arghh:

Reactions: JAM

tastybeets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Raging hormones here too. Lucy and Blue are presenting to me (I think just quietly they're bi or lesbians lol) Pikachu has become aggressive and nailed me today unfortunately I pulled my hand away and he was hanging on trying to pierce through my finger and he was hurled through the cage door and now thinks I am a tyrant because of it. :(
Red is just loud at the moment and we are trying to give them as much sleep and such to calm them down but it's not working that well!!

I hate to laugh so hard, but what I visualized in my head was pretty hilarious. :roflmao:

Reactions: JAM

VictoriaVague

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki
Oh yes, hormones are in full swing. Magpie regurgitates constantly in the evenings and Titus is nesty, bitey and rubby. :arghh:

msplantladi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Please don't throw lemons at me cause i know there are some who don't believe in this train of thought but I give my raging teenage birds calamine tea or rescue remedy in their water to help calm them down during any stressful times...helps alot.

SueA555

Real Name
Sue Anderson
Joey is hormonal too. He is being a pain -- he forgot what no means. I did stop him from eating my clothes by distracting him with a toy. He seems surprised about it.

LemonGrass

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:rofl: :rofl: That's part of the bird manual...didn't you read it? :lol: