• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Thanks Tamara--Beak Appetite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
I just got a large order of Beak Appetite from True Love Aviary. Tamara had everything I was looking for and shipped very fast! Thanks so much!!! :) My girls will be very happy!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Woo great job Tamara :)

GRANNYKAT50

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
kathy
On another forum someone put that Beak Appetite was going out of business but when I went to Petsmart the other day they still had it, so do you know anything about them closing?:o:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Yep they are closing, many of us stock piled a bunch of it.

Ashley

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Ashley
I have never tried that with my fids...What is it exactly ?

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Beak Appetite is a dry mix that when combined with boiling water makes a very nice food for our parrots. There are lots of different flavors some require simmering for 20 minutes while others just require the addition of boiling water and then take off heat.

GRANNYKAT50

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
kathy
Thanks. I noticed the package I bought said use before Dec 17, 2009. :omg:So I cooked it right up and froze the left overs. Hope that will be OK. Otherwise I will make sure its all eaten beofe then.:dance4:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Thanks. I noticed the package I bought said use before Dec 17, 2009. :omg:So I cooked it right up and froze the left overs. Hope that will be OK. Otherwise I will make sure its all eaten beofe then.:dance4:
Petsmart tends to sell a lot of things about to expire. That's the nice thing about my warehouse. Everything is so fresh! :) My warehouse got one last shipment in from them last week.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I just got a large order of Beak Appetite from True Love Aviary. Tamara had everything I was looking for and shipped very fast! Thanks so much!!! :) My girls will be very happy!
You are welcome!! Glad to help! I've been so tedious about checking on what is in stock with the warehouse! I need to check with them again today. :)

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
You are welcome!! Glad to help! I've been so tedious about checking on what is in stock with the warehouse! I need to check with them again today. :)
Oooh yes, let us know what's left in the warehouse. :) I might have to make more freezer room! :hehe:

And I have noticed that about Pets Mart too (old stuff). Very frustrating. I check the dates on everything! So glad you keep fresh items in stock. Definitely a plus!!! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.