• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Thank you

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
:hello: He’s gorgeous

Tanya

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tanya
Welcome! Tommy must be receiving incredible care in your home to get to such an advanced age with liver troubles.

:heart2:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Welcome to Avian Avenue Sally and Tommy! :)

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Welcome to the Avenue :hiya:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome, and enjoy the site!

Sallyc

Checking out the neighborhood
Welcome!
Do you know what caused his liver issues and what can be done to prevent it?
he was fine until about age 5. Then he couldn’t grow flight feathers or that fluff under the wings. (That area was bald). We have the #2 avian vet in Ohio and she is one of the top in the US. She has checked for everything and can’t find anything. She is totally perplexed. We feed him Nutriberries. Unfortunately he loves cooked spaghetti noodles, ice cream, chips, bread. He gets very little of this. All 3 of our birds love thoroughly cooked eggs. No cure. Feathers will always look oily and never any flight feathers. I know when he passes, the vet will want to do a necropsy.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
he was fine until about age 5. Then he couldn’t grow flight feathers or that fluff under the wings. (That area was bald). We have the #2 avian vet in Ohio and she is one of the top in the US. She has checked for everything and can’t find anything. She is totally perplexed. We feed him Nutriberries. Unfortunately he loves cooked spaghetti noodles, ice cream, chips, bread. He gets very little of this. All 3 of our birds love thoroughly cooked eggs. No cure. Feathers will always look oily and never any flight feathers. I know when he passes, the vet will want to do a necropsy.
Has he been disease tested?

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Welcome!

Rebel

Sprinting down the street
Is he on any kind of liver support meds or supplements?