• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tease me with cute Ekkie pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CityGirl

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Carol
Newf, That video of Skittles and and your hubby is soo cute! He's like "daddy talk to meee!".:hug8:
ParrotHead, Congrats on the new baby!!! Wasabi is so precious:heart:. You guys are lucky to have found each other, any new pics of him!?

Carol S, You are soo right! They look fake they are so gorgeous!:)

Thanks for the pics and vids guys! Feel free to keep em' coming:D
Jadie... thanks for requesting pics of ekkies! They are my dream bird, too. :heart: I enjoyed seeing all the pics and vids -- all are so beautiful. And to see PH's new little baby is a real treat! How absolutely adorable they are, and much different looking than I expected.

The vids were all great, but I have to say, the one of Mojo puffing up with kisses had me laughing hysterically! :rofl: So darned cute!

One day, Jadie... one day! We WILL be ekkie moms!!! :D

piercesdesigns

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Debbie
Hey, Eko, Mojo and Juno say, where's the plane ticket mom? We're going to Michigan!

Jadie

Real Name
Jade
One day, Jadie... one day! We WILL be ekkie moms!!! :D
I sure hope so Carol!:) I'm glad your enjoying all the cute pics and vids too:hug8:

You guys can play match maker with Eko,Mojo, Juno and Brandy, Elizabeth and Violet! Maybe they'd make it into a tv show! :heart:

thebirdnerds

Real Name
Jennifer
I have a question but I feel stupid for asking lol, Reba is beautiful!! Is she named after Reba Macentire:o:?? Because I couldn't think of a better suiting name than that for her, she really looks like a Reba!:eek:.
LOL I get asked that all the time. I actually have no clue who Reba Macentire is hahaha Reba was surrendered with that name, I didn't get to pick :)

Jadie

Real Name
Jade
LOL I get asked that all the time. I actually have no clue who Reba Macentire is hahaha Reba was surrendered with that name, I didn't get to pick :)
LOL!! Ok I don't feel so stupid then ! Really you don't know who Reba is!? I'm sure you know her face Reba McEntire.
She's a country singer/actress. I'm not a big fan of country music, but I like her. Sorry my best friend is actually from Ohio:) there seems to be a lot of country fans there!? She sure it lol.
Your Reba is a cutiepie :heart:

thebirdnerds

Real Name
Jennifer
LOL!! Ok I don't feel so stupid then ! Really you don't know who Reba is!? I'm sure you know her face Reba McEntire.
She's a country singer/actress. I'm not a big fan of country music, but I like her. Sorry my best friend is actually from Ohio:) there seems to be a lot of country fans there!? She sure it lol.
Your Reba is a cutiepie :heart:
Aww thank you :) I love my Reba and I would love to have another Ekkie. They are one of my favs and I would love to have more than just one. Nope lol Don't know who she is, I looked at her picture and got nothin haha I live in a hole LOL

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
:faint::heart::heart::heart:
Is Elizabeth a Vos?
actually Violet is i didnt put their names in order..Brandy is closest then Violet then Elizabeth...Violet is the Vos...i had to look.to remeber how old they are Violet is 9.Brandy is 71/2 and Elizabeth have no clue she was found in a shed in the middle of winter.by animal control.was set up as a breeder the male was dead they think it frooze due to no food to eati..she has been here 5yrs..it took me 3 yrs to be able to touch her ..she is a very intence bird but she loves me unconditionaly..i only know one other person she will trust...my friend Sandy(she cared for my birds off and on for about 2 yrs while i was ill at hosp and going back and forth to Mayo Clinic)I have a Surrendered Female Solo...who is also a beauty...she has been here or about a yr...LOOKING FOR LOVE:lol:

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
:faint::heart::heart::heart:
Is Elizabeth a Vos?
Hey, Eko, Mojo and Juno say, where's the plane ticket mom? We're going to Michigan!
The girls say COMEON BOYS...(so do my boys..they love other males my male vos WIZZARD feeds all the other males and he gets SO MAD if they dont let him..my poor grey gets feed all the time also:rofl:)i always wonder how he gets enough for himself

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Look at those handsome boys! :heart:

CityGirl

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Carol
here are some of my boys..Wizzard of OZ Oconnor(my son named) and Willie
Such gorgeous birds you and everyone has, here. I am totally green, but not as handsome as these boys! :D

At this rate, I am going to have to have one of each -- a boy and a girl! They are such gorgeous birds and both are my favorite colors. :hug8:No way could I choose one over the other! :lol:

newf

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
That video had me laughing out loud so much. He is too much!! He looks like your hubby is blowing him up with air..lol

ParrotHead

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Lindsey
Here's a picture of my 6 week old Wasabi

CityGirl

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Carol
Here's a picture of my 6 week old Wasabi
OMG!!! I want one!!! :sad10: :heart: How cute ARE they?!! Such adorable babies. Such gorgeous adults. These guys are awesome!

Jadie? are you seeing these? Have you run out and gotten yourself an Ekkie, yet?? :angel4:

Jadie

Real Name
Jade
Ohhhh Wasabi!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart: How can something so beautiful be named after something that tastes so bad to me lol! I am jealoussss!

CG I AM seeing these omg!! I wannnt!:D I don't have the extra$$ right now or the space for another big cage but man oh man, I'll need to get one in the future, God willing lol. I completely agree I wouldn't be able to choose between a male and female, they are both equally gorgeous! There's a male named Stanley at work who I love, he's a little nervous and not too friendly but it's good enough for me lol. How about you CG, have to been looking for one? I confess I have been looking through the ads online...just for giggles lol;)

piercesdesigns

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Debbie
They do show up in rescue and often on Craigslist.

Also, join TEC (the Eclectus Connection). Often if someone needs a home for their baby that is the first place they turn. Plus at least once a week someone posts the ekkies needing a home from CL.

You can join here:

Land of Vos - The Eclectus Connection Mailing List

Status
Not open for further replies.