• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Suggestion please

Jobando092693

Moving in
Real Name
Justyne
I recently purchased my lovebird and he or she is so adorable I can't find a name. I'm stuck. I need a unisex name for him or her. He or she is a Fischer, white head and pastel blue body. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

Anneka

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Google unisex baby names or for pets, maybe even in different languages. :)

rossoneri

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dr. Ahmed Refat
What about Misha

Willow12

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Holly
Jasper! I like that name it could be for a boy or girl!. :smuggrin:

Eimi

Moving in
Real Name
Aimee
Can't go wrong with colour naming! Blue and other variations of the word make great unisex names. You could try other languages too, they all sound good to me. Bleu, Azure, Blu, Blau... :wflb:

Of course it all comes down to what you feel suits the bird best. Give it some time, get to know the bird, and maybe the perfect name will just come to you! :>

maddie

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Malene
Blue as the sky? Hawaiian name for sky is Lani.
Blue as the water? Swahili name for water is Maji

I'm not saying that these are the best names out there, but my suggestion is that you look up various associations and look for translations in other languages that you find charming.

(Says I, who got a PF lovebird lutino and instantly claimed that he looked like an cute upsidedown Tequila Sunrise. And kept the name. Not my most creative moment! :hehe: )