• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Stray Cat

Miss Annamarie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
I'm at work currently, and there was a very very very sweet cat who kept trying to come inside the Cottage. She obviously has a home and has a collar but no tags. I was going to take pictures of her anf post them on facebook and bring her to my mom's house but she's not answering her phone. I obviously cant bring her home. Can she live in my car for the night? What should I do?

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
I'm at work currently, and there was a very very very sweet cat who kept trying to come inside the Cottage. She obviously has a home and has a collar but no tags. I was going to take pictures of her anf post them on facebook and bring her to my mom's house but she's not answering her phone. I obviously cant bring her home. Can she live in my car for the night? What should I do?
I would just leave her, unless she's in danger. Depending on where you are, outside house cats are common and often wander where they please. Water and food would be nice if you could.

Miss Annamarie

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
I would just leave her, unless she's in danger. Depending on where you are, outside house cats are common and often wander where they please. Water and food would be nice if you could.
Theres no houses by my work really which is why I was a tad bit worried.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Outdoor cats & barn cats roam far & wide. If she's well fed looking, I'd leave her. If you're worried, there's usually one emergency clinic in town that works with the shelters & by-law. Finding this clinic can be difficult...

tka

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Can you get a colleague to help out?

If she's looking healthy and well-fed, I'd leave her. Does the collar look like it's in good condition or does it look old and ratty? Is there any way you can get her to a vets to scan for a microchip?

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I would leave her as long as she looks like she is being fed, cared for, and has that collar. There are so many cats near me and my neighborhood backs up to a business corridor.

Miss Annamarie

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
Can you get a colleague to help out?

If she's looking healthy and well-fed, I'd leave her. Does the collar look like it's in good condition or does it look old and ratty? Is there any way you can get her to a vets to scan for a microchip?
The collar is super worn out. All the vets are closed tonight. Ill leave her here.