• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Stinker bird

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
If they don't watch out, I am calling them stinker. so I decided to mix some pellets, seed mix, and oven bites into a small dish. They turned over the small dish to get at the seeds. Sigh. IMG_7846.jpeg

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
If they don't watch out, I am calling them stinker. so I decided to mix some pellets, seed mix, and oven bites into a small dish. They turned over the small dish to get at the seeds. Sigh. View attachment 343122
I have a couple of spoiled birds who don't bother knocking the bowl over - they just dig through each bowl, eat their faves & beak the rest f it out of the bowl. Just in case I didn't catch on ...

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
:roflmao:

You have a knack for picking the really clever ones, don't you? You've got your hands full already.

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
:roflmao:

You have a knack for picking the really clever ones, don't you? You've got your hands full already.
It seems like they pick me. Yes, I have my hands full with this one. I had to place towels on the carpet because when she is on top of the cage, she backs up and poops on the carpet to avoid pooping in the cage. And they are only 3 months old.