• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Squeaks and Clicks

DoubleTake

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Think she is happy, every now and then when I go in for a head/beak pet she will squeak or click right before I come into contact.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
I would personally describe all these sounds as clicks. My birds make more squeaky squeak sounds.

It´s her way of saying ¨give me scritches dad!!¨ :xflove:

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
I would personally describe all these sounds as clicks. My birds make more squeaky squeak sounds.

It´s her way of saying ¨give me scritches dad!!¨ :xflove:
She makes more squeaky sounds but she didnt want to do it infront of the camera... i did like 15 takes lol. In the videos there was like one squeak per video.

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Aoife does clicks when I'm talking to her and she gets excited and wags her tail. Do you have chats with Loki? Aoife watches and listens to me very intently. And fluffs her face feathers, it's pretty adorable!

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Aoife does clicks when I'm talking to her and she gets excited and wags her tail. Do you have chats with Loki? Aoife watches and listens to me very intently. And fluffs her face feathers, it's pretty adorable!
Yeah she likes, grind her beak and nod when I talk to her. She will be semi fluffed and occasionally wag her tail. Every morning when I take her down stairs, give her water and go for a pet, she will wag her tail lean forward and make noises as I reach in for a morning pet.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Think she is happy, every now and then when I go in for a head/beak pet she will squeak or click right before I come into contact.

Oh yea, the " happy and content ,give me more " clicks! Happy and content bird right there!