• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

spending time with my baby boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
Very sweet Patricia :)

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wow! You really get a handful of feathers when you scritch a GW, huh? :D It's amazing to see just how big that head is near your hand. How much does he weigh? He's a doll. :)

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
Oh good lord is that sweet! What a precious baby! I just love a GW's beak. He is tooo adorable.

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Awwww, how precious. Don't worry about the baby talk, we all do it, lol

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
This is a video of Chatot and I spending some time together he standing on my knees so its pretty close up I can't get him all in the picture. hope you enjoy it excuse the baby talk I can't help it when I'm lovin on my babies.:hehe:

YouTube - mommy time with Chatot part 1
Hi Pat, nice to see Mijo's baby brother again. You & Chatot have come a long ways:)

1300g already??? Oh my! Mijo is around 1230-1240g.
Doris

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
What a handsome devil he is! I just love it when they do what we call the "rock star" hairdo and puff all up like that!

onthewingsofmacaws

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Patricia
Hi Pat, nice to see Mijo's baby brother again. You & Chatot have come a long ways:)

1300g already??? Oh my! Mijo is around 1230-1240g.
Doris
I know we really have come a very long way and it just keeps getting better and better tonight I actually gave him a real cuddle he had his head laying against my chest while I was lovin on him and cuddling him.it was so sweet I think he likes me. As for his weight I know he's gained an average 0f 8 grams a month since coming here. When I first got him he weighed 1255. and he's now around 1285 and 1290and I've had him since November 15th. He has kind of stopped gainig now but boy when I'm packing him around on my hand or arm he's definatly no light weight after about 5 minutes LOL He also looks so much better now his feathers just shine with that Beautiful Macaw glow that they get. He's my baby I just love him so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.