• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Silly Photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatherinesBirds

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katherine
View attachment 83214
Okay friends, this is a very silly little photo and my dumb way of saying a big THANK YOU to all of you this Holiday for your patience and your help with my little friend Wiggles. Without AA and You, Wiggles and I would not be buddies like we are becoming now. I have learned so much and the list of names would go on and on and on and on.

Enjoy this silly little photo. I wish I could have made it larger and perhaps I am posting it in the wrong place!? If you would like to see more photos, do a Google search for "Rat with Teddy Bear". There are tons of photos by a young girl who has a pet rat named Bug. He has since passed over in '09. She published a book of his photos! It is easy to find her website! Enjoy! Thanks again!
Katherine:hug8:

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
:hug8: and what an adorable photo!

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
I love it almost as much as your avatar----I get the AAWWWSS everytime!!!:D

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I see it now Katherine...awwwwwwwwwwww:heart:. thanks for the heads up.

KatherinesBirds

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katherine
Oooooh, I was hoping you would see it! It is adorable and I keep it on my desktop. I hope you all went to her website. Easy to find. She really loved her rat "Bug". Her photos show how very talented she is. I love her work. She has some videos too!

Status
Not open for further replies.