• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent Shrinking eyeballs

Bird besti

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Animals friend
Hi again. I told about my parrot later. She was treated with some spray on her feet 13 cays ago. Vet diagnosed some infection on her claw rather than in her beak. He said to have spray after every 15 days for 3 months. Today, I noticed that she was a bit down in mood. Was mot so happy. The scratching was excessively increased and in evening she was fluffed up. I thought that maybe she is sleepy. Although she never acted sleepy before at her bed time. I always had to insist her to sleep. I also noticed her eyes a bit shrinked. I mean the eyeballs were shrinked like they do before attacking or if something comes so close to them . Now at night, I changed her place of sleeping due to some reason and when I saw her, her eyes were again like that. Also she has suddenly stopped screaming on my father and sister. Although it's a good thing but I am afraid maybe it's related with her health.... Should I be worried????

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I would be worried myself. Can you contact the vet with your concerns?

Bird besti

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Animals friend
I would be worried myself. Can you contact the vet with your concerns?
No I can't. It's 1:04am , one hour past midnight right now in my country....
Any advises???

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Contact the vet in morning