• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

She is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandy2103

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Brandy
Rio has stress bars. There is one that wasso bad on one of her tail feathers, that feather actually has a divet in the sie, like it is missing a chunk. I got her at 5 weeks and hand fed her strictly as I was instructed to.

ortegah

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Congrats! She's gorgeous!!!

brandy2103

Real Name
Brandy
Heather, I made a play gym from trees today! Nicole, have you tried to make one for your macaws? I bet the babies would love it. What does Ruby think of Sara?

brandy2103

Real Name
Brandy
Oh sorry, it was Hiram's Mom telling me about the playgyms from trees.

NikkiLS

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nicole
I haven't yet. I am planning on it soon I just need the right wood. What kind did you use? Any pics?

brandy2103

Real Name
Brandy
I researched it forever. I used sweet gum, and smooth Sumac. You should have seen me on the computer with leaves and bark, trying to match it to a tree, just to be sure. The other tree is very old, dried, kinda like drift wood, I found it by a creek. I went in the woods yesterday, got scratched up with blackberry briars and almost had a heat stroke. It is still very hot in South Alabama! I will take some pictures in a few minutes and post them. I am afraid someone is gonna get stuck by it or poked in the eye. I'm thinking I need to trim it back some.

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
She is just too adorable! Aw.

Status
Not open for further replies.