• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Share your funny encounters with birds

WinniePooh

Walking the driveway
Real Name
None of your business :)
Share your funny encounters with birds

I'll start, So this morning I was chatting on this forum when I heard a bit tap on the window that was behind me. I looked through the window and saw nothing, i thought it was a wasp. But then it happened again, then I looked through the window and saw nothing, I started to get a bit annoyed at the 'Wasp' that was banging into the glass. A few minutes later, the tap happened again, i flung my head around to the window and finally caught the 'Tapper'. When I looked around I saw a magpie lark flying away, when i first saw it i thought it was a magpie trying to attack me :rofl:. The bird didnt come back, i think it knows it was caught. I have no idea what it was trying to do :roflmao:

My second encounter this morning was when I was going into my backyard to feed the chickens, i heard a bird behind me, i was scanning the tree until i saw a rosella, it was so pretty and it was just whistling away to its self like no one was listening. It was just SO CUTE!!!
:heart2: