• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Secret Santa Orders from Kazoo Bird update on shipping dates

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Any orders received are shipping next day to your SS depending on the weekend. You can order through me up until Dec 10th or 11th for delivery by the 14th. US orders only on this small timeline.

All packages are biz as usual with our Kazoo Bird logo so your SS will know it is from us. :cutedeer2:

All orders are gift wrapped with bows. Your clues are yours, so it's up to you to have fun with your SS.

I am just the middle ELF! :snowball: Please use the discount code for AA I have set up as Secret! Save 10% off your order (some items excluded)

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Wonderful gift wrapping! :prsntbx:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Wonderful gift wrapping! :prsntbx:
I never thought I was good at this lol! I started to wrap the Human things in house later on that was until I ran out of tape. :(
They look lovely!
Why thank you. I like to use many different papers, love snowmen, bears etc. I also love the papers that have the grids on the back to cut neat lines. The Dollar Tree always has that good paper. Not the thin easy tear stuff.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I buy paper from $ Tree all the time @ Xmas. Especially for the kiddos, as there's such a great variety of Character themed ones. I find a few rolls each year for them. My Sister & BIL are super into Star wars, they always have a few of those...

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I buy paper from $ Tree all the time @ Xmas. Especially for the kiddos, as there's such a great variety of Character themed ones. I find a few rolls each year & my Sister are super into Star wars, they always have a few of those.
Yes! I got Guardians of the Galaxy last year!

I will be stopping by there soon for more :D

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Just bought a ton, a week or so ago. Love Guardians. I still need to see the 2nd movie tho. 1st one was a blast!

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
I love those movies too, and Rocket is also my fave! Great minds think alike and all ladies :laugh:
Rain you’ve gotta see the 2nd film!
We just got Disney + last week, and first thing hubby and I did was started rewatching all the Marvel films. Actually we’ve been watching more Disney plus than the kids lol May have even watched Finding Nemo tonight... what can I say, I’m just a big kid at heart :pinklol3:

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Me too! I think that's why I enjoy hanging w/ Buddy, he doesn't care that I'm the absolute worst singer in the world. Loves it when I sing to him. Doesn't matter how long I sing disney songs & old commercial ads. Loves hearing me say 1,000 times a day how much I love him & gives me all the kisses back.

I'd never leave my TV if I had disney plus. Even if it's the oldest disney movie around I love them. Are you old enough to remember back when they would run 1 disney movie on network tv 1 night a week. I believe it was Sundays. Everything we paid for Movies @ the theater, VHS, DVD & now digital they shared for free, "back in the day!"

I never ever thought I'd say that in my lifetime, a sure sign your getting older! :laughin:

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
Yep, I’m old enough to remember that from back in the day! It was awesome :smuggrin:
I was recently trying to explain to my kids how tv wasn’t always on demand. They can’t comprehend that even when I did finally have HBO growing up for example, we’d get a little booklet every month listing the days and times new movies and shows would air. If you missed it, you missed it! Unless you had a fancy VCR:lol:My son doesn’t believe me when I told him I had to record The Wiggles for him during the day so he’d have it after he woke up from his nap everyday. I thought having my VHS tapes of recorded shows was convenient back then:roflmao:

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yea, I just got digital internet TV. We did it to shut the darn Satellite off. Love it, but I have it running all the time. I don't want Buddy to not have the noise when I go out so.... It's basically 24 hours a day. I have to remember to shut it off once in awhile so it can reboot & run a little more smoothly.

Too much new lately & I'm just plain old tired. I think we hijacked poor Claire's thread but it's giving Kazoo & Company a little advertising as we bump her thread all over the board, talking about Disney. I have Akuna Matta running through my head right now. Dang, need to go to bed, NOW, I know I'm tired.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
@JoJo&Loki you can send your kids to my house for a holiday and they can experience the old style tv system first hand. Lmao they won’t like it I bet!
lol I did not bother paying for on demand tv considering there’s never anything I really want to watch and I just watch crap because I pay for the service so we only have the free to air rubbish that you have to buy the correct paper for to see the timetable of what’s running. Actually I don’t have that my mum does..... I haven’t watched TV at all since March :)

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
You probably have the right idea! Sometimes I think the world would be better off without all this stuff we have now...but once you have it you do get used to it. My kids are another story, since they don’t remember “way back when” they’d be like “what is a TV guide?” :rolleyes:

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@Shezbug
I don't know if you have Roku in AU but I love mine & it's free tv. You spend the cost of the box, or tv w/ it built in. Attach to the internet & your on your way. Most of the shows are older but if you liked TV 10 yrs ago & back to the 50's, 60's & 70's you will find a few shows to rewatch. I have some that are just noise, some that I use to distract (like Rocky's Moms music & tens) & a few others I only watch when I'm physically watching TV. I think there's a real issue here for me!!! I just realized!!!

How terribly addicted to this rectangular box that sits 10 ft from me in just about every seat in my house. Definately a problem. If my stomach doesn't settle soon I'll havecto sleep sitting up. Why did I eat the Buffalo wings & drink pop instead of my normal milk? TV is making me stupid to! :laughing9:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Hahaha @Rain Bow I thought you meant the adventures of Roku :lol: I was gonna tell you he is from here:D

I really don’t miss the idiot box. I have two sitting here that I could plug in but I’m just not interested. I don’t need to be wasting time watching rubbish that does not better my knowledge or life but does waste time. I manage to waste enough time trying to be productive :rofl:and getting sidetracked so I don’t think I should go out if my way to find a reason to waste more time and fill my head with more irrelevant rubbish.
Thank you for the information though :)
Maybe I could sell the tv’s and buy more bird supplies...... hmmmm there’s a thought.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love & laugh at your post all @ once! Too bad they didn't come in a drop down menu like in a spreadsheet where we could pick the ones we wanted to use. Let's just pretend it wouldn't cost a milliin dollars to support the idea/concept. They did such a great job w/ the testing & implementation of the new site! I'm not complaining, just brainstorming, so to speak. I miss working, it gave a scratch to my "dream it bigger" creativity brain.