• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures School Day for Diesel

Diesel13

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Miranda
Today Diesel is coming to school with me :) it's been a couple weeks since her last visit so she's really excited :D as soon as she saw the travel cage she started pacing and talking up a storm. I'm going to take a bunch of pictures throughout the day and post them here so you guys can all see a what a school day for Diesel is like :)

Car ride to school:
IMG_20140212_071917.jpg

Diesel hanging out with her buddy mango:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I found a backpack!
image.jpg

A good scratch!
image.jpg

Bye everyone! I had fun today :p
image.jpg

Last edited:

KeroRocks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sonia
I have a Travel Cage in my classroom, I've been dying to bring one of my guys into my classroom. The weather hasn't been cooperating though. I'm waiting for it to get over 35 degrees I don't want to bring them out if it's too cold. It was 0 degrees this morning. Brrrrr

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Have fun together!!!! :)

Kaylea

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kaylea
love pics :)

bicmeister

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Bichlien
this sounds like a great educational adventure for both your students and diesel. i hope diesel enjoys people watching!

Sunshine1313

:lol: That sounds really fun! Have a good time. :)

TikiLola

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Alida(Aleeda)
Can't wait to see how the day progresses! Thanks for sharing!:giveme5:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
such a cutie patootie..have fun!

SureAsNone

Real Name
Rashel
I'm actually a senior at my high school :D
And they let you bring a bird to school? :eek: If I hadn't graduated last year, I'd say I was moving to Florida! We had a kid bring in baby mice one day because their mom had died and they needed round-the-clock care and the staff freaked.

Diesel13

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Miranda
And they let you bring a bird to school? :eek: If I hadn't graduated last year, I'd say I was moving to Florida! We had a kid bring in baby mice one day because their mom had died and they needed round-the-clock care and the staff freaked.
I can bring Diesel to school because we have an animal science program with over 150 different species of animals ranging from parrots, snakes, pigs, goats, and mini horses :D so when I'm in class diesel stays in the bird room at school. And then of course I have teachers who let me bring Diesel into the classroom :)

SureAsNone

Real Name
Rashel
I can bring Diesel to school because we have an animal science program with over 150 different species of animals ranging from parrots, snakes, pigs, goats, and mini horses :D so when I'm in class diesel stays in the bird room at school. And then of course I have teachers who let me bring Diesel into the classroom :)
Just know how jealous I am, lol