• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Santa's naughty list!

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
Ta-dah is like dear Santa,
I always use my perch! Thst first pic was photo shopped!
IMG_20231202_162922286~2.jpg

Spearmint

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elk [He/They]
Not a bird...but Sparrow is on the naughty list.
1701564590120.png
Here's what hes done:
- Threw the food bowl over into the water
- Dragged a piece of mango into a hide and it got all mouldy
- Been having a lot of antennae wars with Smog (he's a sore loser)
- Pulled off the tank background and dragged it across the tank
- Whilst I was changing the food at 4am, he climbed up my sleeve, pinched me, and went back down
- Attempted to escape by climbing the air-bubbler line
- And he continues to poop in the water every. single. night

Anyway he's still getting his favourite snack for xmas, I bought a GIANT snake shed for him:lol:

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
Not a bird...but Sparrow is on the naughty list.
View attachment 438271
Here's what hes done:
- Threw the food bowl over into the water
- Dragged a piece of mango into a hide and it got all mouldy
- Been having a lot of antennae wars with Smog (he's a sore loser)
- Pulled off the tank background and dragged it across the tank
- Whilst I was changing the food at 4am, he climbed up my sleeve, pinched me, and went back down
- Attempted to escape by climbing the air-bubbler line
- And he continues to poop in the water every. single. night

Anyway he's still getting his favourite snack for xmas, I bought a GIANT snake shed for him:lol:
:tmsarrestedme: Sparrow neighborhood vandal!

But I'm goodness, I'm enthralled! More pictures!

DesertBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sprite is definitely on the naughty list this year! She looks so innocent, but trust me, it's all a facade. She keeps pooping on my curtains, and she's been trying to break into my closet to nap (and poop) on my clean sheets!

20231023_145707.jpg
20231023_152030.jpg

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Sprite is definitely on the naughty list this year! She looks so innocent, but trust me, it's all a facade. She keeps pooping on my curtains, and she's been trying to break into my closet to nap (and poop) on my clean sheets!

View attachment 438302
View attachment 438301
She does looks innocent! If I was on her jury I don't think I've had it in me to find her guilty. Just look a adorably innocent looking face!

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura

View attachment 438302
View attachment 438301
:tmsarrestedme: mistrial, hung jury , failure to convict

:heart: Sprite is an adorable innocent! Her in the swing melts your heart !

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Frankie is on the naughty list.

20231124_103403.jpg
After having pizza the other night, he decided that I shouldn't have been so lazy by leaving the empty pizza box on the counter instead of putting it outside in the cardboard container.
He decided to rip it up for me. But mom is smart sometimes, and silence from Frankie usually means he's up to no good. I caught him before he could start shredding the box.
Also, yesterday when hubby and I got back from shopping, :shopcart: I let him out and started putting the groceries away. WITH MY SHOES ON!!!! Well I got a pinch on my ankle as a warning, but hubby told Frankie off. So, Frankie was pouty for a good 30 minutes before I gave him some treats and got kisses. I couldn't stay mad at my baby.
Now, today, Frankie was good AND naughty. He was an angel being mummy's little helper with the laundry.
:laundry:

Now, recently I've been feeling bad about Frankie getting his veggies on his mat, and Dolly gets hers in her bowl. So, today, I gave Frankie his veggies (only half portion) in his bowl and ...yep....3 seconds later the bowl went flying. No more bowls outside his cage. Luckily he still got the other half portion on his mat.
Another naughty thing on Frankie's list (which is getting longer and longer) is that he is going to the corner of the kitchen where I keep my floor brush and my dyson vacuum. He pulls them out and tries to fight with them.
If I am trying to :sweep: or :marievacuums: he will attack them.

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura

View attachment 438327
After having pizza the other night, he decided that I shouldn't have been so lazy by leaving the empty pizza box on the counter instead of putting it outside in the cardboard container.
He decided to rip it up for me. But mom is smart sometimes, and silence from Frankie usually means he's up to no good. I caught him before he could start shredding the box.
Also, yesterday when hubby and I got back from shopping, :shopcart: I let him out and started putting the groceries away. WITH MY SHOES ON!!!! Well I got a pinch on my ankle as a warning, but hubby told Frankie off. So, Frankie was pouty for a good 30 minutes before I gave him some treats and got kisses. I couldn't stay mad at my baby.
Now, today, Frankie was good AND naughty. He was an angel being mummy's little helper with the laundry.

Now, recently I've been feeling bad about Frankie getting his veggies on his mat, and Dolly gets hers in her bowl. So, today, I gave Frankie his veggies (only half portion) in his bowl and ...yep....3 seconds later the bowl went flying. No more bowls outside his cage. Luckily he still got the other half portion on his mat.
Another naughty thing on Frankie's list (which is getting longer and longer) is that he is going to the corner of the kitchen where I keep my floor brush and my dyson vacuum. He pulls them out and tries to fight with them.
:tmsarrestedme:Frankie criminal mischief × simple assault ( Dyson x F. Brush ) Assault against Icey dismissed on grounds of being mummy's lil helper community service

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
:tmsarrestedme:Frankie criminal mischief × simple assault ( Dyson x F. Brush ) Assault against Icey dismissed on grounds of being mummy's lil helper community service
Wait a moment , this just in
:santaclaus:
Santa has ruled cardboard is the stuff toys are made it of. Pizza box is considered toy.
Dyson and F. Brush are well known instigators involved in many dust-ups , and toy parts theft .
Frankie is back on :santaclaus::unopenedpresent: Santa nice list

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
Too gorgeous to be on naughty list :heart: maybe the laughing could mean one toy taken away :rofl:
:santaclaus: Santa has seen repeat offender
Granted this is a busy time of year for him....you are asked to submit more evidence for nice list

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma

View attachment 438327

Frankie 100% on your side mummy should have moved pizza box and well not sharing a slice with you is just rude so ankle bite mmmm maybe justified haha :rofl:
And I get your logic with hoover and sweeping brush if you break them less cleaning more time for mummy love haha