• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Salutations!

ChassiNoir

Moving in
Real Name
Chassi
Hello everyone!

I used to be a member here awhile ago, but my baby Lovebird passed away a few years ago thus I vanished from all bird related everything; not that I was very vocal to begin with. Due to where I lived, I couldn’t get another bird for their own safety.

Now we’re in new house where it’s so much safer for birds! With a new house comes new responsibilities; such as having the ability to bring in a friend’s bird who was being bullied by another bird. He’s an absolutely gorgeous Bourke parakeet, very sweet but very shy. I’m definitely here to learn more about them—he’s the total opposite of what Maka was.

I’m so glad to be back!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Welcome back! Sorry for the loss of your lovie.

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Hello and welcome (back)!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Welcome back.

Pixiebeak

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
:bounce4:
Yay! We need pictures

Uglow

Moving in
Real Name
Uglow
Hello everyone!

I used to be a member here awhile ago, but my baby Lovebird passed away a few years ago thus I vanished from all bird related everything; not that I was very vocal to begin with. Due to where I lived, I couldn’t get another bird for their own safety.

Now we’re in new house where it’s so much safer for birds! With a new house comes new responsibilities; such as having the ability to bring in a friend’s bird who was being bullied by another bird. He’s an absolutely gorgeous Bourke parakeet, very sweet but very shy. I’m definitely here to learn more about them—he’s the total opposite of what Maka was.

I’m so glad to be back!
I googled Bourke parakeet - pink and lovely! Please share photos when you can. How is birdie settling into the new home? Sorry for the loss of your last baby, but welcome back.

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Welcome back we would love pictures

ChassiNoir

Moving in
Real Name
Chassi
Welcome back! Sorry for the loss of your lovie.
Hello and welcome (back)!
Welcome back.
:bounce4:
Yay! We need pictures
I googled Bourke parakeet - pink and lovely! Please share photos when you can. How is birdie settling into the new home? Sorry for the loss of your last baby, but welcome back.
Welcome back we would love pictures
Thank you all very much! Sorry it took so long to reply; I injured my foot not long after I posted and fell off the face of the earth.

I will definitely add photos of her as soon as I can! She went from being so shy and demure when she first arrived to acting like a typical hormonal teenager—all feisty, territorial, and presenting! My goodness, she presented herself to me when all I did was give her a good morning!

I’m going to post everything in the Grasskeet section.

Thank you all again!

Tanya

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tanya
It's great to have you back! :)