• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Roses are...fun?

NBGwen

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gwen
So, my wonderful grown up children (20 and 22) along with their respective spouses bought me a gorgeous bouquet of a dozen red roses...and Kyra found them to be the best thing to tear apart and play with :facepalm: :rofl: I can't be upset with her. It was my own fault. I got distracted as my husband and kids wanted to show me how to play Fortnite. I thought Kyra was being really quiet, but, again, was distracted. I really should have taken a photo. The petals were ALL over my kitchen...like, everywhere :jawdrop1: Sigh. 4 managed to survive the carnage. I've learned the hard way that Kyra a - LOVES tearing plants apart, and b - LOVES playing in dirt. I had green beans I started indoors, moved them out of my little greenhouse onto the window ledge - soil and plant matter all over the place. You would have thought I'd learned that time. LOL

Anyone else's IRN prefer tearing things apart like that? Oh, in case you think she's bored - she has a TON of toys. Like and over abundance of toys...that she barely touches :facepalm: I obviously need to rearrange things and get out the tinfoil! Maybe that will stop her lol! I doubt it, she's a brat, but she's my brat :heart:. Good thing I love her.

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
:rofl:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Sounds like she'd have fun with just tearing up some safe plants. There's nothing wrong with natural enrichment.

NBGwen

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gwen
Sounds like she'd have fun with just tearing up some safe plants. There's nothing wrong with natural enrichment.
This is a good idea! I could make her like parrot safe dirt and plant play spot lol she would be so happy!