• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Robot vacuum's anyone?

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Horse feathers, sorry. I could have sworn I saw that.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Horse feathers, sorry. I could have sworn I saw that.
Thanks for trying.
Chewy has robot vacuums on sale but the reviews on the less expensive one don't seem to be very good.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Thanks. I'll check that out. I ordered a Eufy 11s from Amazon.
I had the 11+ for a while and it worked fine but just randomly bounces around till the battery runs down than fumbles its way back to charge. I couldn't find the spare brush cover thing anymore so we had some money saved up and upgraded to the 901. The 11 actually did a decent enough job cleaning the carpet and would do OK with Dobbys mess as long as it didn't get plugged up with crumbs, or freak Dobby out. Hopefully it works well for you and if you really like it upgrade like I did. Mom has the old one though she doesn't understand how it works and it freaked her out trying to vacuum at noon so she unplugged it. Guess I'll have to change the auto clean settings someday and let her try it again. They do have a much bigger dust bin then my newest one so you don't have empty it everyday too.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I had the 11+ for a while and it worked fine but just randomly bounces around till the battery runs down than fumbles its way back to charge. I couldn't find the spare brush cover thing anymore so we had some money saved up and upgraded to the 901. The 11 actually did a decent enough job cleaning the carpet and would do OK with Dobbys mess as long as it didn't get plugged up with crumbs, or freak Dobby out. Hopefully it works well for you and if you really like it upgrade like I did. Mom has the old one though she doesn't understand how it works and it freaked her out trying to vacuum at noon so she unplugged it. Guess I'll have to change the auto clean settings someday and let her try it again. They do have a much bigger dust bin then my newest one so you don't have empty it everyday too.
Thanks. Most of the reviews seemed to be good. I watched a few youtube videos of the vacuum cleaning and it seemed to do OK. If I'm not happy with it I'll request a refund and return it.
I hope it won't freak the birds out. In fact it might freak the dogs out more than it freaks out the birds. :D

BirdG1rl

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Mara M.M
I have a robot vacuum. ECO VAC I think it's called? It does a quite good job...although the whirring from the motors drives me crazy. The birds drown out the sound soon enough though ;)