• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

RIP Koko (Mid 2011- 4/26/2019 1:11 AM)

Jazzy*

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
Im so sorry for your loss :sorrow:

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Thank you Fergusmom . Skylar has been doing well. he sits on the very edge of the cage closest to the bed and leans in and listens and watches us now . just when we talk to Marley the green cheek or when we watch TV. Or he joins in when me and Marley and my husband sing bird friendly songs, you know the ones where you make up the words. Skylar sings his cute little budgie sounds and gets really loud hanging off the edge of the cage looking at us. He calls for us when we all leave the room, something he used to do only for Koko. We always call him to come and fly with us but he won't do it he will only fly around our bedroom or whatever room we have his we have his cage in at the time and as long as we're home we leave his cage door open but we've always done that . Skylar is the very first bird that I ever had in my whole life ☺

So glad to hear Skylar has been doing well and even singing! Fergus usually flies around only in my bedroom where their cage is as well, but he surprised me about 2 weeks ago and flew into the living room where I was sitting on the couch! I coaxed him down with some millet after awhile and slooooowwwwwly carried him back to his cage on my finger!

Koko looks so cozy in the photos. I know you must miss him terribly. :sadhug2:

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
He was with his person to the end so he knew he was safe and loved. :sadhug:

Sand

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sand
So glad to hear Skylar has been doing well and even singing! Fergus usually flies around only in my bedroom where their cage is as well, but he surprised me about 2 weeks ago and flew into the living room where I was sitting on the couch! I coaxed him down with some millet after awhile and slooooowwwwwly carried him back to his cage on my finger!

Koko looks so cozy in the photos. I know you must miss him terribly. :sadhug2:
He left his bird friend to come find you? Wow! Cool