• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

RIP Chiquitta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelicarboreals

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
I am so sorry for your loss.

Rebecca in Israel

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Rebecca
Fly free Chiquitta, fly free. You will be missed but know that Kim and her family loved you very much.

Juhi882

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
Kim, i'm so sorry for your loss :hug8:
fly free little one

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Just seeing this now...
Fly free, Chiquitta! Kim, I know how hard this must be for you. I adopted a pomeranian three years ago (before I had Fia). She was a stray and had clearly suffered some serious abuse in her past (broken bones healed wrong, etc.)

I had her for three weeks and loved the pants off that dog. I brought her with me to drop my SO off at work one day, dropped her off at home to run to the grocery store, and when I came home, she had passed :( Sometimes I think animals that have suffered so much abuse finally feel their life is whole and complete when they end up in a loving home, and are at peace with their death. They were just waiting for someone to love them before they moved on...
You gave Chiquitta what she had so desperately needed and lacked in her former home. I'm sure she is waiting for you on the other side of the rainbow bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.