• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Request for JLCribber!

conureluv

Strolling the yard
@JLcribber I have a request. My bird eats these big pellets, probably almond sized, and walks out onto his main perch to eat them, and sometimes drops it. My request is something a little bit like the corner balcony with the one bowl, but with two bowls and a wider area around the bowls so that if he does drop it, it doesn’t go straight down the cage. Thanks, ConureLuv

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Oooooo. A new cribber creation! :rofl:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I hope this will work for you. No matter how big of a surface my birds eat on, they always eat on the edge and drop everything on the floor! :wacky:

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
I hope this will work for you. No matter how big of a surface my birds eat on, they always eat on the edge and drop everything on the floor! :wacky:
That's what I would say too. They gravitate to the edge. Losing battle. :lol:

I can make it however you like. :D But not right now. I'm in the middle of a construction contract with a hard deadline that is a few weeks away. Orders have to wait a bit. Ready to go stuff is in the store.

Unique handcrafted parrot stuff by ParrotParaphernalia on Etsy

Winter is coming fast around here. More time for these kinds of things. I will put your request on the list. :)

Last edited:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Geeze, ain't that the truth! I find veggies all over the place. It doesn't really matter where or what they eat on. There will be floor crumbs and debris.

conureluv

Strolling the yard
That's what I would say too. They gravitate to the edge. Losing battle. :lol:

I can make it however you like. :D But not right now. I'm in the middle of a construction contract with a hard deadline that is a few weeks away. Orders have to wait a bit. Ready to go stuff is in the store.

Unique handcrafted parrot stuff by ParrotParaphernalia on Etsy

Winter is coming fast around here. More time for these kinds of things. I will put your request on the list. :)
You don’t have to! Just a little idea of mine. My dad is helping me make it, but if the people want it... make it! I can also send you a picture of our finished product to give you a little insight on what’s going on. :wave:

Miss Annamarie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Annamarie
Love it!