• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

rats..Mitch is going to lay an egg.pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
  • she is not chronic thank goodness..only third clutch since she is here over 1 1/2 years now...but she is such a big lumbering girl that I don't notice the egg in pants like with Sam...She usually comes bounding out of the door when I open every a.m...she has not being doing the nasty at all, not at all...well this morning, she did not come out so concerned I went over and she went to t he bottom..I instantly thought, oh boy, quickly cleaned the grate, put fresh papers down and then put a paper towel down..and here she is..she hasdone this the last two times she has laid..she makes a tent out of the paper towel..how cute...I should have know something was up last night when she ran across the scales at 132 grams instead of 130..but with two grams one never knows...sigh...
    http://
    ]

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
I'm sorry Anne.. :hug8:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
well so called normal egg laying is twice a year ..it is just hard because I have Sam here who is chronic and who knows where Mitch came from so I worry my head off.

kitsunebandit

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Hope everything is okay!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
yes, she is fine..she came out to eat like a pig and is back in her little "tent"...of course in t he last 1 1/2 years that she has been her Mitch's diet is vastly improved over what she had before for sure..(god knows what that was)---but I don't know how old she is so it is still a worry..oh what the heck I would worry anyway ..;)

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
you will both survive this my son had one ued to ly her eggs in his runners,,lol it always cost him new shoes..lol your getting of cheap
hope she only has 1 or 2 good luck coud be her last you never know what to expect with a female..lol

hugsssss doll mango

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
I always give Amanda a small towel to make her tent!!! :)

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Amanda is looking at you like you're invading her privacy! :lol: Anne, hope everything will be fine with Mitch!

mrstweet

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Amanda
Everything will be fine Anne. :) She's loved, and knows you'll take care of her if anything happens. :hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.