• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Random Adorable Pi

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
This thread was inspired by Ripley's photo feed, which I always love seeing :)

I love it when he naps on my shoulder :xflove:

Pi.jpg

Oh! Were you drinking that mum?

Pi2.jpg

Pi loves his passion fruit!

IMG_7503.JPG

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Great pics! Pi is a cutie!! :cloud9: :loveshower:

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Yesterday evening Pi discovered the ever exotic strawberry tree. He started narrating his tale **in the voice of David Attenborough** --Strawberry trees are sometimes found within the suburban landscape. As we can see here they seem to come into bloom in the presence of humans. If we just wait a few moments we will witness the blossom. The human moves, and there, there, you see the majesty of the strawberry tree. We shall visit this site again to see if we can enjoy the splendor again, but for now I think I shall just take one more bite.

IMG_7640.JPG

IMG_7643.JPG

And maybe just one more...nom nom nom

IMG_7645.JPG

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yesterday evening Pi discovered the ever exotic strawberry tree. He started narrating his tale **in the voice of David Attenborough** --Strawberry trees are sometimes found within the suburban landscape. As we can see here they seem to come into bloom in the presence of humans. If we just wait a few moments we will witness the blossom. The human moves, and there, there, you see the majesty of the strawberry tree. We shall visit this site again to see if we can enjoy the splendor again, but for now I think I shall just take one more bite.

View attachment 322099

View attachment 322100

View attachment 322101

Oh my goodness gracious! Pi is absolutely gorgeous! I am loving all the pics but the last 3 are my favorite. Since I can only love or laugh @ your last thread post. I pic big :heart:&:xflove: @ for Pi. But you get all the laughter for the David Attenborough reference, our fids always get the attention!

:rofl::rofl: Mom needs some too!!!:rofl::rofl:

Hjarta5

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
The exotic strawberry tree is no match for Pi! :rnfrt::lol:

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly

View attachment 322099

View attachment 322100

View attachment 322101
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
If this was a show I’d watch it everyday!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Today for his botany lesson he got a piece of fresh dragon fruit. Normally they get it frozen, but it seems to be in season :starshower:

View attachment 322202

Oh! So that's what dragon fruit looks like! I'd get one for the biggies but it seems red fruit isn't on their radar to eat. Especially black fruit!

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Oh! So that's what dragon fruit looks like! I'd get one for the biggies but it seems red fruit isn't on their radar to eat. Especially black fruit!
My parrotlets love it too! I don't think they really eat the fruit but more the seeds, it is fun to dig them out..and then flick all the juicy red fruit on the wall so that mum has to wash it yet again! :rofl:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
My parrotlets love it too! I don't think they really eat the fruit but more the seeds, it is fun to dig them out..and then flick all the juicy red fruit on the wall so that mum has to wash it yet again! :rofl:
I think the conures would like it ( I'm going to look the next time I go to the store) but Henry and Lola... don't seem to venture too far out when it comes to fruits and vegetables. Once when I had some beets I mixed some roasted into their evening meal, which turned it red and they didn't eat any. They're like old fogies.... plain and simple.