• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Ramps?

Kodigirl210

Rollerblading along the road
Hopefully this isn’t considered an odd question but does it matter what type of vet wrap is used? My baby is coming home on Saturday and has damage on both feet. The right foot isn’t able to grip quite right & while the left does better I know it’s still probably going to be a little wobbly for a while. Thanks for help in advance!

Brittany0208

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hopefully this isn’t considered an odd question but does it matter what type of vet wrap is used? My baby is coming home on Saturday and has damage on both feet. The right foot isn’t able to grip quite right & while the left does better I know it’s still probably going to be a little wobbly for a while. Thanks for help in advance!
I don't use any particular brand, I just make sure it's self-adhesive

Kodigirl210

:hug8:Ok. I wasn’t sure if the chew stop should be considered or just considered bad/waste.
So again - Thank you

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
@enigma731 , Sweet Pea has platform and a ramp in her cage. I will try to get picture tomorrow.

enigma731

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
@rocky'smom I appreciate it but I'm happy to report that Kevin has progressed past needing ramps. She still can't do cage bars but she can do rope perches, so I've made a system of those that allow her to get all around the cage. :)