• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Question on mophie charge stream pad

Miss Mary

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Mary
Hi everyone. Sorry I haven’t been in touched since our trip to PA. It’s been pretty hectic since our return which I will explain in my Road Trip update post. Right now I need some advice. I had to get a new iPhone yesterday and they gave me a mophie charge stream pad+ iPhone charger. I want to make sure it is safe to use with birds. I can’t seem to find any information regarding possible usage of PTFEV in this product. Is there anyone who knows for sure if it is safe to use? Appreciate any feedback.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Relax. Its fine. It's just a phone charger. Not a lazer gun.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael

Miss Mary

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Mary
Relax. Its fine. It's just a phone charger. Not a lazer gun.
Thank you for your reply. I know it’s a phone charger and not a laser gun. What I didn’t know is if it was safe to use around my bird. I did not feel relaxed using it and wanted to make sure it was absolutely ok.

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Maybe you could call the manufacturer? I understand wanting to make sure everything you use is safe.

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Maybe you could call the manufacturer? I understand wanting to make sure everything you use is safe.
I agree with Dona. When in doubt contact the company directly, then share it with us :D

Gribouille

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
I agree with Dona. When in doubt contact the company directly, then share it with us :D
I agree too, although I doubt the company has any idea what a bird can or can not stand...