• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Proud mom

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
I don't have pictures
But I'm so proud of my babies! They have never met a little kid before @

A friend and her toddler ( 3yr) met my birds for the first time. Penny and Pikachu stepped so sweet to them! Pikachu allowed the toddler to stroke her shoulder! I wasn't prepared for how fast he went to pet her ..uh..I wouldn't have allowed. But she was unfazed and even blew kisss@

My green cheek Ta-dah also stepped to them so sweet @ good girl!

We all had masks on , only Phoebe my blue quaker was upset by this. She refused to come out. So I did not force her. Of course the toddler chose her to be favorite and really wanted to meet her...but they chatted .

I'm so proud @ i told my friend they would meet her I'm glad they didn't let me down. It was super cute to see the little boys fascination !!!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Nice to hear the birds were good with the child :)

You do know you can click the smiley face button above the text box to insert emojis and smiley faces?

Parutti

Jogging around the block
Avenue Spotlight Award
I know I already replied to this, but I think it's so impressive that your flock did great doing something for the first time! It really shows how much love and effort you put into them.