• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Progress?

Lo_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
I got home from work early today and I was downstairs working on an assignment when I looked over at the bird cage and noticed that Echo was sitting in the water bowl :xflove: I know this isn't necessarily a good habit, but I have NOT been able to get him to take a bath. I end up spritzing the both of them once a week because they totally ignore the bird bath when I put it in the cage. Maybe there will be hope in the future now? :D

Also, Percy got a little adventurous and started chewing on the cuttlebone today, something I haven't noticed either one of them do, and of course Echo had to go join in.

It was an exciting and adventurous day today because Echo also decided to start playing with his hanging wood swing! I just don't know what got into these birdies today, but I kinda like it ;) .

Just a few little updates :p

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
:heart: The birdies sure have been adventurous today! :laughing12:

Reactions: Lo_

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
You might try taking some fresh branches with leaves on them and get them wet, or hang up leafy wet veggies inside the cage! Or maybe make up a leafy veggie bowl with water? Those are some other ways to encourage them to bathe!

Reactions: Lo_

Lo_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
@Monica Thanks for the tips! I will have to try some of those :)