• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures progress on my training

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Awww....so cute! Maybe give a treat to hold?

Wayne361

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Wayne
Hey great job. Have you tried any of the methods we discussed on having her let go? Beautiful bird btw :)

Wayne

lamagdalena

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
Awww....so cute! Maybe give a treat to hold?
she will automatically right herself to be able to grab the treat with her foot and eat :joyful:

Hey great job. Have you tried any of the methods we discussed on having her let go? Beautiful bird btw :)

Wayne
I am implementing them as we speak. :highfive: no luck so far but now that I am ending my school semester I think I will have more time to really focus on their training. I also will order two aviator harnesses to begin harness training, all your comments with Oscar are going to come in handy big time then too!! :hug8:

Wayne361

Real Name
Wayne
Erika....what size of harness are you looking for. I am going to visit my buddy at his store tonight. Dont know if he has any harnesses left. I got Oscars aviator harness there. If he does I can get and send to you. I am sure it would be cheap.

lamagdalena

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
hmmm, well I am looking for a sun conure size and an alexandrine. If I am not mistaken sun conures are closely sized to caiques, and alexandrines to greys. that is a great help wayne, thank you very much for thinking of me!

I imagine I can have Hulk and Big Bird share a harness for now, quite honestly I have a snowballs chance in hell of getting it on Hulk any time soon :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Wayne361

Real Name
Wayne
OK...np....will look. His inventory is probably pretty low now so no promises. I might even get an extra for Oscar if available. I cant remember the size I got for Oscar but consulted in owner and got the right size. Will do the same for your birds if any harnesses are available.

Will let you know

Wayne

Wayne361

Real Name
Wayne
she will automatically right herself to be able to grab the treat with her foot and eat :joyful:

You might be rewarding her for holding on.....you are treating after she rights herself. She knows if she lets go she cant right herself to get treat. Just a thought....

Wayne

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Awww, that is so cute! Beautiful girlie! Congratulations on getting so far .,. Almost there :)

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
awwwwwwww what a dollie!!

lupe

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lupe
:joyful: oh my! what a little beaut:heart:y.good job:).