• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Posting Problems

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
I'll likely be post less because of problems. Nothing with the site or anyone here. The problems are named Cheddar and Riti. They have decided that the keyboard is a most wonderful playground. As soon as I start they are both on the keyboard jumping and chewing on it and I can't do a thing but give up.

I refuse to run Riti off after working all this time to build her trust. Cheddar I COULDN'T run him off if I wanted to. It's a Green Cheek Thing.

Last edited:

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Awww mannnn... where's our photos? ;) Poor Mark, they trained him well ? :rofl:

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
They just want to post too!

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
I'll likely be post less because of problems. Nothing with the site or anyone here. The problems are named Cheddar and Riti. They have decided that the keyboard is a most wonderful playground. As soon as I start they are both on the keyboard jumping and chewing on it and I can't do a thing but give up.

I refuse to run Riti off after working all this time to build her trust. Cheddar I COULDN'T run him off if I wanted to. It's a Green Cheek Thing.

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Ha ha ha....birds love keyboard to computers. After having 3/4 of all keys stripped out of mine, and gone through, 3rd keyboard, I decided to find and old keyboard at a goodwill store, even those baby push button pianos for babies will keep a parrot real busy. And of course I watch them carefully when they are playing. Even bought an old doll house from goodwill, my Amazon loves playing inside and around it. Even bought a skate board out a perch on it and wheel my grey around.

taxidermynerd

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
I guess I'm lucky that Chirp isn't a chewer... They just want to help you post! lol

Appolosmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bev
they see you playing on it and they don't want to feel left out :yahoo: