• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Post Cockatoo Pics!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I posted one Elvis one already but here's some more and a not very good pic of Scooter. It's the only one I have on this computer. I'll have to post more of him and Roise later.

Elvis after bath.jpg elvis4.jpg elvis cupboard3.jpg

Scooter.jpeg

redindiaink

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
20200418_123144.jpg

NOT MY BIRD!

*ahem*

After meeting a plucked moloccan at a pet store I thought a 'too might be nice, but then I went to a house filled with about 150 birds. The ground floor was wall to wall macaws and the second floor was two bedrooms worth of cockatoos, and one for the amazons. With all the flock calling between the bedrooms our ears were ringing on the drive home. So, instead of bringing one home, I get my fix by playing with other peoples birds. This one likes to tell me she loves me while sipping OJ from a cup while she is on her best behaviour. As tempting as she might be her wiley ways don't have me fooled.

And nope, they don't all look the same.

SumitaSinh

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

SeñorBirb

Real Name
Ella
This is turning into a cockatiel thread (not that that's a bad thing.....) :lol:

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
View attachment 380745

NOT MY BIRD!

*ahem*

After meeting a plucked moloccan at a pet store I thought a 'too might be nice, but then I went to a house filled with about 150 birds. The ground floor was wall to wall macaws and the second floor was two bedrooms worth of cockatoos, and one for the amazons. With all the flock calling between the bedrooms our ears were ringing on the drive home. So, instead of bringing one home, I get my fix by playing with other peoples birds. This one likes to tell me she loves me while sipping OJ from a cup while she is on her best behaviour. As tempting as she might be her wiley ways don't have me fooled.

And nope, they don't all look the same.
Wow that's a ton of birds! That sounds like a fun house, at least for me!

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
lets BUMP THIS; WE NEED MORE COCKATOO PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khizz

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Here's a galah cockatoo my husband met at the zoo once. This was before Jeff and Mabel...I fear if we go there again we won't be coming home empty-handed!

Screenshot_20210506-234332_Facebook.jpg

SeñorBirb

Real Name
Ella
That reminds me of an aquarium in New Orleans (I used to visit there a lot before I moved) and it had a few hundred budgies in this giant aviary. It was so cool! (I think that is where my love of parrots started :D) I wish there was something like this where I live now :sad14:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
The first pic was one of Milty and one of my caregivers...he was seriously flirting with her at the time...quite nauseating to see... o_O