• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pony Pops

Status
Not open for further replies.

WenM

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Wendy
My fuzzy horses wearing their winter woolies. Blu - QH mare, Midnight - Miniature gelding, Shadow - TB gelding (my sugar cookie) I could not get my other Mini Goliath - he was camera shy.

Attachments

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
Awe so fluffy :heart:

My horse is getting a winter coat for the first time ever this year, she's been showing through the winters before now and so she was always in a heated barn so she neveer grew a coat until now lol

Kolas mum

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kathy
They're lovely! I like the fuzzy look :heart::heart: And while I am here is NW MN North west Minnesota? Apologies my geography is appalling - but I was wondering? :confused:

WenM

Real Name
Wendy
Yes I am in the far northwestern corner of Minnesota. We always say its not the end of the world but you can see it from a saddle. Darned cold here today.

Kolas mum

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kathy
Yes I am in the far northwestern corner of Minnesota. We always say its not the end of the world but you can see it from a saddle. Darned cold here today.
OK I just looked it up on Google maps, now I see why you have snow!! :hehe:

WenM

Real Name
Wendy
Awe so fluffy :heart:

My horse is getting a winter coat for the first time ever this year, she's been showing through the winters before now and so she was always in a heated barn so she neveer grew a coat until now lol
My little mini horses look like buffalo or prehistoric mastadons with all the hair they grow in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.