• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pois- "Apartment birds?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
You have to remember this is a living thing a bird makes noise so do children , none come with a guarantee all are induviguales id say anyone consurned about noise shouldnt get an animal or child ,,lol its life even adults are loud at times .
My advice is make sure animales are aloud if so go for it if not forget it till you have a place that does alow animales
i know housing will not let you move in with a parrot as one of my friends had to give hers up if she wanted her apt
but i have had problems with barking dogs on my floor day and night and housing said they could do nothing about it
so im not to worried about mango making noise but do try at night to keep him busy and quiet after all some go to bed at 8 pm and some dont get up till after 10 am . I work around it and so far so good
hope what i have said didnt ofend anyone as i didnt say it to do so only to make sure all know it is a living being and has a life to

Amaterasu

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jessica
My Senegal is very quiet for a parrot. He does his regular routine in the morning (muffled sounding words and quiet chirps) and sometimes the afternoon. Beyond that he is only vocal when I'm actively talking to him. But it's quiet enough that he can be mildly vocal in our bedroom without disturbing my husband's sleep too much.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I personally don't have any Sennie's, but I've been told as well by many folks that they are quieter than your average parrot. Now, conures on the other hand...I threw all ideas of ever renting an apartment ever again with them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.