• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Please vote for Macey

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Please vote for Macey to be the "Pet Idol" for a local radio station. If you don't mind joining the radio stations VIP club that is putting it on you don't have to get emails or anything just give a little info.
She is in group 5 #66 be sure to click the circle below her picture
Name is Macey A
Here is her picture so you know what to look for.

The winner will win a $500 dollar certificate for a pet store I hate but oh well if I can get a new cage for Pretty and some other things. And also $75 for a Doggy Day Care thing that I wouldn't mind sending my husbands dog to.:lol:

So please vote. I'll let everyone know if she makes it through to the next round or not. If she does she'll need votes again.:D

Here's the link
104.3 WOW Country's Pet Idol 2010

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
Ok, I did, lots of luck:hug8::hug8::hug8:he is so cute he will get a lot of votes:hug8:

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Thanks. I'm really hoping I can get lots of votes from everyone.
Pretty sure would love having a bigger cage for more toys to fit in.:D

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
I will check it out this weekend Susan. Actually I wish they didnt make you sign up, I think that will deter some people from voting just because they dont want to deal with the extra step. :p But I will do it for you..:)

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Thanks Pat. It really is super easy to sign up. If it was a big pain I wouldn't even ask because I know how I am with things like that.

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
The voting for this round ends Tuesday. So if anyone would like to still vote there's still time.:) Thanks. Hoping to be in the top 50 and make it to the next round.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
You just reminded me Susan..I'll do it now..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.