• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Please suggest medications for my hudgie please

Bhoomika b

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Vinuta
My budgies abdomen is swollen since 2 yrs and it was still active...i think its obeise because it cant fly due to wing injury but since 3 weeks it is discharging more urine and it is active only sometimes it's almost been 4 yrs since we brought it... We gave her tetracycline antibiotic for a week and it was little okay but as we discontinued so it started again it also puts a lot pressure to poop since a year but now it puts even more pressure.. We give her fruits and vegies also so i dont think it's diet problem and it also drinks and eats more please help there is no vet here

Attachments

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Welcome to the Avenue.

Please keep in mind we are not vets here, just avian enthusiasts.

Have you tried finding an online vet?
What about breeders in your area? They might know a vet, or be able to help themselves.
Other alternatives are wildlife Orgs and zoos.

Bhoomika b

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Vinuta
Welcome to the Avenue.

Please keep in mind we are not vets here, just avian enthusiasts.

Have you tried finding an online vet?
What about breeders in your area? They might know a vet, or be able to help themselves.
Other alternatives are wildlife Orgs and zoos.
I visited vet but he told he doesn't know about it... When I searched online they say polyuria needs blood test and all... How can online vets do it??