• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures of amazon cages set up with toys please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big.Green.Chicken

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
I live in the city now. There are all sorts of pesticides and chemicals sprayed by the city and my neighbors. I wouldn't want to risk it. I wonder if any organic farmers would think me weird if I called and asked for any pruned fruit branches:o:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I live in the city now. There are all sorts of pesticides and chemicals sprayed by the city and my neighbors. I wouldn't want to risk it. I wonder if any organic farmers would think me weird if I called and asked for any pruned fruit branches:o:
If they are conscientious enough to grow organic, I highly doubt they would think you 'weird'. Never hurts to ask, all they can do is say no! :)

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
Here is a old picture of Sammy's cage setup, from last year.
I will get a new picture sometime this weekend/week!:)

Attachments

jylu97

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Liz
This is Tori's cage. I had initially bought her a 24" x 36" cage -- which was not deep enough. If I had sized it 30 x 36" I would be able to comfortably put two perches in at the given height, so I went overboard for a 48 x 48" cage. It' huge and oh, so fun to clean. BTW, she has the most expensive piece of furniture (the rest of us have Ikea). If I could do it again, maybe a 36 x 48 would have been easier to manage, but Tori needs to be more active, so I try to space things out and make her walk and climb. I've always wanted a stainless steel cage because I had to clean her old $90 cage for 20 years.

Here is her sleep cage:

Big.Green.Chicken

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
Everyone has such nicely decorated cages. Thank you for sharing. It has given us a lot of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.