• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pics of new cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
WOW Jenn looks good,dont forget a snuggle hut,or you could check with Ginger(suncoast)on here and tell her the size if your bird..BELLA would LOVE a HARMONY HOUSE!!!!(its better than a snuggle hut)didnt know if you seen in the other thread but here is a pic of BELLA so the rest of the family can see her

Attachments

Last edited:

Jenni77

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jenni
WOW Jenn looks good,dont forget a snuggle hut,or you could check with Ginger(suncoast)on here and tell her the size if your bird..BELLA would LOVE a HARMONY HOUSE!!!!(its better than a snuggle hut)didnt know if you seen in the other thread but here is a pic of BELLA so the rest of the family can see her

She has a snuggle hut on the way:dancing: Well, a bird bunker. I let my daughter pick it out. It's yellow with polka dots. She's such a beauty! How is she with her water bottle? Did she figure it out? My daughter made some toys last night. I know they are pretty basic, but it's a start ;) We still need to get some straws and make those simple toys. We are waiting anxiously!

Jenni77

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jenni
I did go and find pics of the harmony house. How cool! Next time I'll get one of those. I can't wait for a bird show. I've never been of course ;)

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
well fell off porch and broke the top bone in foot so....ill be working with her on it more now.having a hard time walking uggg

Chicklette

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Courtney
They love happy huts, you should get one of those. Nice cage. You can go to the dollar store if you have one and go in the craft section and make a whole bunch of toys for cheep.

Quest

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Judy
Bella is beautiful! Wow!
You are gonna love her.

(Tanya sorry about your foot)

lesliemama

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Leslie
In mangos cage, I have a litlte bit of every type of perch just so his feet doesnt get sore. I put the rope perch at the very top along with a dolly. Every night he sleeps on that perch and snuggles under the dolly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.