• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pics of HYACINTH MYA and GREENWING ZAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Truly amazing! :)

J*M*L

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Julie
Your Hyacinth has such sweet baby eyes!

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
That is her personalty her eyes say it all she is SO SWEET..she will let anyone hold her and she will put her head down on complete strangers and go to sleep..I SO WISH I COULD SHARE HER WITH ALL YOU..we share her with everyone..i still remeber the way i felt the first time i heald a hyacinth:heart:they are truly AMAZING birds..we have $ living here @ are mine the other are staying here (their dad had brain surjery)

thebirdnerds

Real Name
Jennifer
That is her personalty her eyes say it all she is SO SWEET..she will let anyone hold her and she will put her head down on complete strangers and go to sleep..I SO WISH I COULD SHARE HER WITH ALL YOU..we share her with everyone..i still remeber the way i felt the first time i heald a hyacinth:heart:they are truly AMAZING birds..we have $ living here @ are mine the other are staying here (their dad had brain surjery)
LOL I am assuming that means 4 and 2? LOL :)

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
:rofl:im glad you got it going on girl...Thanks Jen

Stacy_b

Real Name
Stacy
:rofl: @Jen...I was like $ and @ :rofl:

Beautiful babies!! I like how she picks my 2 faves to share...such a tease. Im looking for my battery charger so I can share the new surrender macaws I have

CajunTAter

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Joelle
Beautiful!!! I have never seen one in real life, but would love too. They are such majestic creatures.

onthewingsofmacaws

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Patricia
Beautiful!!! I have never seen one in real life, but would love too. They are such majestic creatures.
I also have never seen a HY in real life but boy do I love them I have my GW and I waited a very long time for him who knows maybe one day I'll have My Hy as well God willing. Just look at that beautiful bird they are just amazing to look at and I bet even more amazing to have in your home. Thanks for sharing him with us.

cavinriddle

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Cavin
I have seen a HY in real life at the Nashville Zoo and you can get pretty close to them they are in the wide open not in a cage. I want one so bad but could not afford to buy one nor could i afford to feed one. Are they really that expensive to feed a month? I love your pics.. I am Jealous..

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:omg: my jaw dropped..they are both STUNNING..WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Beautiful macaws! I've seen one Hy breeding pair, stunning, in an outdoor aviary...and 2 pet Hy's...the 2 pet Hy's were not good with strangers. It's certainly all about socializing; you've obviously done an excellent job!

Doris

Status
Not open for further replies.