• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pics from Parrot Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbie

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Abbie
I'm finally getting around to posting my pictures from this weekend at parrot mountain. We had such a great time! It was everything I hoped it would be and more! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Attachments

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Those are beautiful pictures!

Matt

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Wow, fantastic photos, they are all so beautiful!! AND GOLDENS! :dance4::heart: I am ever so jealous, you are so lucky!!

Abbie

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Abbie
Wow, fantastic photos, they are all so beautiful!! AND GOLDENS! :dance4::heart: I am ever so jealous, you are so lucky!!
There was a baby golden in the nursery that I absolutely fell in love with! I am still kicking myself for not bringing that baby home with me! There are no pictures of it because cameras aren't allowed in the nursery, but it was the most precious, playful baby ever!

qmichelle

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Michelle
Incredible pictures! Looks like it was great fun! You are a wonderful photographer!

GRANNYKAT50

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
kathy
Wow all I can say is Wow. Next time we go to North Carolina we will have to go there. Thanks for sharing:hug8:

Blazeybird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Houston
Awe they have Mr. Hy out? I have been 5 times and he has never been out. I LOVE parrot mt. Glad you had a great time!

Abbie

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Abbie
Thanks everyone! It really was a wonderful trip and something I think everyone should experience!

Houston- Blue was amazing, so fun to watch and I could just stare at him all day. He had one of the stickers on his stand that said not to feed him that he would bite, but Jared's mom reached up and rubbed his head and he was sweet as he could be. Then the greenwing next to him told on her and said "uh oh". They were all such amazing birds!

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
I'm sooo jeolous! :hehe: I wanna go to Parrot Mountain.. :)

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
awesome pictures! I went once with and it was awesome! I would love to go back again!

Blazeybird

Real Name
Houston
Thanks everyone! It really was a wonderful trip and something I think everyone should experience!

Houston- Blue was amazing, so fun to watch and I could just stare at him all day. He had one of the stickers on his stand that said not to feed him that he would bite, but Jared's mom reached up and rubbed his head and he was sweet as he could be. Then the greenwing next to him told on her and said "uh oh". They were all such amazing birds!
How cool! Im going to ask about blue next time! Yea I never listen to those signs. Most of the birds are very loving and playful. Ive only been nipped once while there and it was by a very hormonal zon :hehe:

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Wow, looks like a fun place. :)

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
What great shots! I would love to visit there some day

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
I so need to visit there! I only live a few hours away and am in Sevierville about twice a year (was there last month when I got married) but never make it over. Looks like you had a great time!

Blazeybird

Real Name
Houston
I so need to visit there! I only live a few hours away and am in Sevierville about twice a year (was there last month when I got married) but never make it over. Looks like you had a great time!
woa back up.. you got married? congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.