• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pick your Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
I love this idea! I'm hesitant though because my guys love GF Central American Blend as their main food. Is one of the options comparable, or will the menu be expanded eventually??
Let me think about this one... I suppose I could try doing a subsitute. :) Not sure if I will expand the menu just yet. But, should you be interested, I will certainly substitute the BH for CAB.

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
I really like this idea. Can you do the pictures of the products and ingredients on each one when you click it?
I just uploaded pictures of the products. It won't allow me to also list the ingredients, but they are listed on each individual product. Sorry! I'l try to figure out how to do that.

Birdasaurus

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
Let me think about this one... I suppose I could try doing a subsitute. :) Not sure if I will expand the menu just yet. But, should you be interested, I will certainly substitute the BH for CAB.
That would be awesome!! We will definitely try it out next month...but for right now they have about another 10 lbs to go through first :)

Robin

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Robin
Awesome !
I just got an order from you a couple of weeks ago.
Everything was great.

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Thanks everyone for the kind and warm comments! :hug8:

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
I really like this idea. Can you do the pictures of the products and ingredients on each one when you click it? Also, it would be a good idea in the "choose your nut mix" section to have another choice without nuts for birds who do not need a lot of protein. Perhaps the Goldenfeast fruit pudding. And for the cooking one, maybe some Gardenflora II or Pasta Ensalada; that would be perfect for my guys. Or would you let me supstitute them?
Spent some time this evening on the products and I was able to figure out how to list the description and ingredients. So, if you click on the choice, it will open a window. Thanks for the suggestion, which pushed me to figure out how to do this! :hug8:
I've added Pasta Ensalada, Bean Supreme and Goldn 'Obles to the "menu" choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.