• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pick your Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
I just put together a $$ saving menu of food. The way it works is that you choose a food from each category so that you can customize your own menu. This gives you the opportunity to try different things at a discounted price. It provides for a healthy menu at a great savings! Tell me what you think.

PICK YOUR OWN MENU - CLICK HERE

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Kathie what an awesome idea!! I love the Bird Street Bistro foods. I have two varieties right now, looks like there are more flavors added. I would try this for sure! Glad to see you had Caribbean Bounty listed as an option. :)

*K*J*B*

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kylee
That is awesome, Kathie! I'll be checking it out.

P.S.- I got my SS skewers yesterday. Dang, girl, you are FAST! Thanks a million!

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Wanted to mention that, unless you choose Nutmeats and Fruit, all the foods are Peanut Free. :)

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
!!!
What a DEAL! Kathie, I will DEFINITELY be doing this. I'm just biding my time until my birds finish off what mix they have left, and I will be ordering :) What a great offer, thanks a ton!

magni

Hit the Road
Real Name
Denise
Another reason to go on your sight today:hehe::hehe: I really love everything you have Kathy and look forward to new items:hug8::hug8::hug8:

The Cozy Nestbox

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly
Kathie, I love how creative you are without compromising what is best for birds. Like peanut-free, for example. Love that!

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Kathie, I love how creative you are without compromising what is best for birds. Like peanut-free, for example. Love that!
Thanks, Kelly! Maybe I should just take out the Nutmeats & Fruit? Any thoughts?

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
Another reason to go on your sight today:hehe::hehe: I really love everything you have Kathy and look forward to new items:hug8::hug8::hug8:
LOL Denise. I think you've adopted me! :hug8:

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
That is awesome, Kathie! I'll be checking it out.

P.S.- I got my SS skewers yesterday. Dang, girl, you are FAST! Thanks a million!
Excellent! Don't forget pictures!

Lex123

I would keep the Nutmeats and Fruit for sure. Some people want it for thier bird(s), even as just a treat :)

evsrin

I just saw this today as I was putting together my "wish-list" at your site. I go and put everything I want in the basket to see how much it all is. I was SO surprised that all the food/treats/health aids that I wanted to add from your store only added up to $120. I haven't even looked at toys though:hehe: Problem is that it's going to take me awhile to go through what I already have coming from Dr. Foster & Smith. BUT, I can't wait to order from you!!!

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
I really like this idea. Can you do the pictures of the products and ingredients on each one when you click it? Also, it would be a good idea in the "choose your nut mix" section to have another choice without nuts for birds who do not need a lot of protein. Perhaps the Goldenfeast fruit pudding. And for the cooking one, maybe some Gardenflora II or Pasta Ensalada; that would be perfect for my guys. Or would you let me supstitute them?

Last edited:

thejoie

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
WOW!! What an awesome deal!! This is perfect!! I can't wait till I can order again!!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:dance4: Fabulous idea!!!

Birdasaurus

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
I love this idea! I'm hesitant though because my guys love GF Central American Blend as their main food. Is one of the options comparable, or will the menu be expanded eventually??

Kathie

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
I really like this idea. Can you do the pictures of the products and ingredients on each one when you click it? Also, it would be a good idea in the "choose your nut mix" section to have another choice without nuts for birds who do not need a lot of protein. Perhaps the Goldenfeast fruit pudding. And for the cooking one, maybe some Gardenflora II or Pasta Ensalada; that would be perfect for my guys. Or would you let me supstitute them?
I can certainly add both of those things. Let me do another order for Gardenflora II and Pasta Ensalada first so that I don't risk running out. I place small orders so that everything stays fresh. Thanks for the suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.