• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Perching here in Maine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamabunting

Moving in
Real Name
Avery
Thank you all for the warm welcome!!

Leslie, I am in Buxton which is 17 miles west of Portland.. Oxford is more north and west I think?

Dianne,.. It is so wonderful to see another LE'er here.. Thank you on the positive feedback about the beads and jewelry!! I wish I could say "I" had a bird but as soon as I got him raised up, trained and speaking he/she turned right around and attached himself to my DH Tom!! Go figure.. I do all the work and he gets all the love..sigh..
I think I am his teacher.. He loves Tom but I am the one he watches, and learns from..

Theresa, Regretfully I do not have any video.. we are definitely photographers rather than videographers in this house..
this is the studio/porch combo where I design my jewelry and where Elliott lives when he is not out with us.

He is obsessed with cardboard boxes and loves playing "Peek-a Bird"

Lindsay, for some reason when Elliott was four months old and we just got him he reminded me of the kid in "ET" ( a favorite movie) and I just really liked the name Elliott.. Glad to know you share it!!

Stephanie.. Gotta tell ya I am really liking the name Emmett as well.. Might put that on file for my next pup!!:D

Thanks again all for the welcome and letting me share a bit here.. You guys rock!!
Ave

crystaljam

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Crystal
Welcome Avery & Elliott!

He's a very handsome Grey :)

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Greetings from western Canada!
I'm sure you'll enjoy the Avenue.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Welcome to the neighborhood, Avery. Elliott is absolutely beautiful!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.