• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Perch idea.

Beanurita

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Melissa
I think I will add one to the back wall for them to climb on today. Great idea!:highfive::dance5:

That's exactly where I put them!!!

I get this size (even for the littles): Large 14 x 24 Seagrass Mat Pet Bird Toy Parrot by TheBestBirdToys

Then add whatever they like to them including these or something like them: Animal Character Foraging Toy for Birds by TheBestBirdToys

@gibsongrrrl my littles all love these (meant to link this to you before) They can be placed anywhere! From the top, sides, at an angle.....you name it!! Love these!! Curly Q Small Bird Toy Perfect for parrotlets by TheBestBirdToys

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo

That's exactly where I put them!!!

I get this size (even for the littles): Large 14 x 24 Seagrass Mat Pet Bird Toy Parrot by TheBestBirdToys

Then add whatever they like to them including these or something like them: Animal Character Foraging Toy for Birds by TheBestBirdToys

@gibsongrrrl my littles all love these (meant to link this to you before) They can be placed anywhere! From the top, sides, at an angle.....you name it!! Love these!! Curly Q Small Bird Toy Perfect for parrotlets by TheBestBirdToys
Ahh, I had forgotten about that! Thanks for reminding me!