• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pellets

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomama

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Fresh veggies, sprouts, some pasta, a little fresh fruit, a little seeds, a few nuts or nutriberries as occasional treats. Risa doesn't really like mashes, oatmeal, or much of anything that is warm.

Leza

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Annaleza
Both my 2 are total opposites, odin only likes certain things, like corn, beans, peas, carrots, watermelon, grapes, and blueberries. Loki on the other hand will eat anything I give him, from greens to mashes, fruits and veggies, and even the occasional bit of cheese and meat. Nutriberries are definitely a favorite for an occasional treat, but nuts are favored above all else! They love pistachios, cashews, walnut, almond, and pecans.

Last edited:

Pumpkin

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tracy
Thanks you guys. :) I appreciate your imput. Gosh a few more weeks & Jewel is home. :dance4:

brdfvr

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Krystal
My Pi gets Zupreem natural pellets, along with bountiful harvest and TOPS. He doesn't really go for the TOPS, but we're still trying. Also almonds in the shell and nutriberries (~4 of each/ week) along with his fresh bean mix, broccoli, spinach and whatever else I have in the fridge. My pi really likes green veggies and beans. Can't wait to see more pics of you baby. Duskies are my favorite and one of my ultimate dream birds!

Status
Not open for further replies.