• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Pasha shines next to the flowers.

Nnbal

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
Hello everyone

As I mentioned in the other thread, I went to the earthquake zone. I distributed food and helped those there as much as I could. It made me feel better. At least I tried to do something for the people there.

When I came to my house, I missed Pasha so much. He seemed to miss me too. We spent hours together. :heart:
And I took pictures of Pasha. Although the flowers faded a little, Pasha revived them. :heart:

IMG_20230420_152545_edit_350493507471517.jpg IMG_20230420_160355_edit_350480286494435.jpg

WillowQ

Real Name
Heather Gerbyshak
This is a beautiful photo!!

I had a Quaker who could not fly due to injury. I have many photos of her in or next to flower gardens. Birds and flowers are a great pairing and even Quaker parakeets whose colors are more subtle really bloom bc with color near coordinating or contrasting flowers like violets (primary wing feathers) or the ever present dandelion.

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
beautiful pics :cool:

Nnbal

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
This is a beautiful photo!!

I had a Quaker who could not fly due to injury. I have many photos of her in or next to flower gardens. Birds and flowers are a great pairing and even Quaker parakeets whose colors are more subtle really bloom bc with color near coordinating or contrasting flowers like violets (primary wing feathers) or the ever present dandelion.
beautiful pics :cool:
Thank you :) :)

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm glad you went to help out! I know how helpless we can all feel when something like an earthquake of that devastation happens.