• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Pasha escapes from the cage.

Nnbal

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
Hello everyone ♥
I found photos of the Pasha's old escape plan.
I did not understand this mystery until I saw it with my own eyes. Cause I was closing the cage door every night, but in the morning he was out of his cage.
*You reminded me of this state of Pasha. Thank you. @Shezbug
Mystery solved.
Videoframe_20220226_091349_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_339141949425854.jpg Videoframe_20220226_091214_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_339163859674809.jpg Videoframe_20220226_091222_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_339178505253973.jpg Videoframe_20220226_091223_com.huawei.himovie.overseas_edit_339189659438868.jpg

Toy

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
JaKhu, B&G Macaw, also does this. She hangs out the feeder doors while we're filling dishes. She also figured out how to undo both cage latches & get out. Both latches have to be opened or the door won't budge. So she is now locked in with a key. Otherwise I wouldn't have a house left, as she's very destructive.

Shannan

Mayor of the Avenue
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shannan
That's funny! Ironically that is exactly how I ended up with Walter (of which I quickly learned to padlock the feed doors). Walter was at a pet store and he escaped one night using that technique and opened up every bag of bird food he could reach. He went on sale the next day and my dad snagged him for me. Ahhh the good old days!

Nnbal

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
That's funny! Ironically that is exactly how I ended up with Walter (of which I quickly learned to padlock the feed doors). Walter was at a pet store and he escaped one night using that technique and opened up every bag of bird food he could reach. He went on sale the next day and my dad snagged him for me. Ahhh the good old days!
I cant believe. This is a great moment. Walter is so lucky to have you.

Nnbal

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal
JaKhu, B&G Macaw, also does this. She hangs out the feeder doors while we're filling dishes. She also figured out how to undo both cage latches & get out. Both latches have to be opened or the door won't budge. So she is now locked in with a key. Otherwise I wouldn't have a house left, as she's very destructive.
Oh, they love to surprise us. And I'm sure they will continue to amaze. :laugh:

Nnbal

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Nnbal