• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Parrot Training Workshop Auckland New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

clawnz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Clive
Hi this is for anyone in NZ who would like to come and see this lady in action.
I promise you will not be disappointed. Barbara is stunning and I am truly looking forward to meeting her again.

November 4, 2012 “Parrot Training Workshop” Auckland, New Zealand.
9 AM to 4 PM. Barbara will be presenting a full day seminar on parrot behavior and training.This event will take place at the Auckland Zoo. Participants will learn the basics of training parrots, how to read body language, how to solve behavior problems and more. This event also includes parrot training demonstrations featuring birds from the zoo's collection. Registration is only $50 US (approx $61 NZD) To register click on this link https://goodbirdinc.infusionsoft.com/app/manageCart/addProduct?productId=382 Upon confirmation of your registration you will receive an email with additional details about the event. It is recommended you register early. Space is limited!

Vegemite

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lynne
I would love too, problem is the big patch of water between us. (my hubby is from the south island) I love NZ, it is beautiful. The TV show The Zoo was about the Auckland Zoo??? I love that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.