• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Overreacting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
DH thought he smelled some mildew in my car. If it's there, it's probably on bedding I was going to take to the vet for bedding of the rescue cat area. I can't smell it.

Anyway, I immediately removed it and now it is the garage. I removed my clothes, put them in a bag, brought them in the house and straight in the washer and showered and washed my hair. Should I take the bedding to the laundrymat?

I hope I did not do anything bad by bringing my clothes into the house.
There was no contact with the birds and they are in a different room and the AC is not on to circulate any nasties.

There's baking soda sprinkled all over the car to be vacuumed up and the doors are opened to air out the car. Maybe I should wipe down the car too? Anything else? Oh, and and any paper that does not have to be in the car (coupons and newspaper, etc) I have put in the recycling bin.

Last edited:

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
I think it was Ok to wash Your clothes in the house:hug8:But I would take the bedding to the laundramat to be on the safe side!You could probably wipe the car down with a Bleach/water mixture or white vinegar/water mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.