• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

One of Sachi and Emma's Rosie swings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I've had this Rosie swing for almost 3 years. Initially I purchased it for Sachi. I wasn't planning on bringing another parrot into my life.

Met Emma about a year later. Today it is Emma that hogs it all of the time but they both enjoy perching and climbing on it. It is an awesome Hangout spot for the both of them.:dance4:

The padding on the perch is awesome for those who need a soft surface.:)

Attachments

Jeddy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Jan
That is a great swing. Where did you get it? Looks like she is having a lot of fun using it.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Those are awesome swings! I would love one when I get the birdroom renovated!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Emma is beautiful, as always - she looks so tiny up in the top of that swing!!!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Emma is beautiful, as always - she looks so tiny up in the top of that swing!!!
Your Boogie is going to love His Swing too.:hug8:If he's a bonafide chicken when it comes to new things.. perhaps introduce it to the braver parrot first. Or are they both chickens?:confused:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG

Your Boogie is going to love His Swing too.:hug8:If he's a bonafide chicken when it comes to new things.. perhaps introduce it to the braver parrot first. Or are they both chickens?:confused:
oh no, Sugar is fearless and bossy - she doesn't realize what a little half pint she is :hehe:

With new things for Boogie, I show him while he is in his cage, I play with them, tell him they are 'gooood' and place it in his view across the room, next move it closer, then let him sit on his door perch with the door open with me sitting on a stool in front of him with the questionable item, and finally he will touch it and most of the time, decide it is ok

I think I will let Sugar show him what fun the swing will be and maybe we can move a little faster:hehe:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
oh no, Sugar is fearless and bossy - she doesn't realize what a little half pint she is :hehe:

With new things for Boogie, I show him while he is in his cage, I play with them, tell him they are 'gooood' and place it in his view across the room, next move it closer, then let him sit on his door perch with the door open with me sitting on a stool in front of him with the questionable item, and finally he will touch it and most of the time, decide it is ok

I think I will let Sugar show him what fun the swing will be and maybe we can move a little faster:hehe:
Thumbs up to that!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.