• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

One more day until the Sidewalk sale!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Herdis
I blew my budget on the rosie toys, the shipping cost was astronomical! But I was thinking of maybe, just maybe get a few toys from avian antics but then my credit card bill arrived from the christmas shopping :faint: and well let's just say I'm going to wait for the next sale :innocent:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

akijoy

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Monica
Ugh....I'm BROKE!!!! When's the next one?!?!?

Last edited:

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I've got quite a list going here, but I'm still narrowing mine down due to my impromptu purchase of some Rosies swings :D But, all in all, my fids will be spoiled! (as if they aren't already :rolleyes:)

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I hear ya Leslie
my Rosie box I had to take all the labels off of it so he couldn't see that it was our box in the recycling. I was moving pretty fast to hide the evidence.
:laughing6:
I move pretty quick when I order new stuff too. Paul is pretty observant, but when it comes to the birds...not so much. But since he complained about me spending too much on the birds and needing to redirect my finances into other aspects (aka him), I've been being a little bit more sneaky about bringing stuff in to the house. :cool1:

Now, how I am going to hide a Rosie swing and 5 ft. rope ladder that is to be hung from the ceiling, I do not know. :o:

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
I am going to get a few things, but am not sure what I am going to get yet, hehe!

Jacob

Real Name
Herdis
I thought you said Jacob deserves lots of stuff LOL

don't tell him about the sale
he does! That's why I got him all of the rosie toys stuff and good thing I sent in an advance order because the swings are sold out. So it's technically from the sale :innocent:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Ugh....I'm BROKE!!!! When's the next one?!?!?
too bad Monica :(. It will be quite a while before we have another.

Good luck hiding that stuff :eek:

:laughing6:
I move pretty quick when I order new stuff too. Paul is pretty observant, but when it comes to the birds...not so much. But since he complained about me spending too much on the birds and needing to redirect my finances into other aspects (aka him), I've been being a little bit more sneaky about bringing stuff in to the house. :cool1:

Now, how I am going to hide a Rosie swing and 5 ft. rope ladder that is to be hung from the ceiling, I do not know. :o:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Dont forget to treat yourself to a beautiful parrot pendant..:D Very reasonable and it also helps The World Parrot Trust. :)

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
I am getting a large atom and maybe a couple of flagstone perches. I am waiting breathlessly for my TNT toys to get here and I also dropped a bundle on the Avianantic's toys. Plus I bought some stuff from TLA for my fabies and the Macaw fabies at TGF.

Ginger

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Oooo Pat, thanks for the reminder! I sent you a PM.

hsmoscout

I need to talk to my dad about getting a natural playstand. Hopefully if I look around enough I can find one at a good price :D And a JollyBall, Atom, or climbing net wouldn't hurt, but they are all SO EXPENSIVE! I can't imagine how much money Saroj and all you others have put into your bird rooms! :eek:

Last edited:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I need to talk to my dad about getting a natural playstand. Hopefully if I look around enough I can find one at a good price :D And a JollyBall, Atom, or climbing net wouldn't hurt, but they are all SO EXPENSIVE! I can't imagine how much money Saroj and all you others have put into your bird rooms! :eek:
hey AJ, everybody does it a little at a time, we have just had a head start on you!!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Yeah AJ, it takes a long, long, long time. I get one big thing a year, well maybe 2, okay, now that I think about it, I get about 4 big things a year :rolleyes:

hsmoscout

Well last year I got...EVERYTHING! :rofl: One shopping spree for Apple and two for Peanut (we got him a better cage, so he needed a lot more toys to fill the extra room). But I will definately see how much money I've gotten since wiping myself out on camera stuff. I REALLY want an ATOM! :D Now I just need to find somthing to hang it on...I'm thinking of getting a little shelf to attatch to Peanut's cage to hang it on....

Last edited:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Ginger you are certainly showing your big :heart: again and it is wonderful.

Atoms (or the like) seem to be on many wish lists :)

Status
Not open for further replies.